For K-12 schools and most enterprises, video surveillance has become a necessity. Delta is a provider of complete surveillance solutions, including:
- IP-based Cameras
- Network Video Recorders (NVR)
- Video Storage Arrays
- Video Management Software (VMS)
The main benefits of deploying a video surveillance system include:
- Video surveillance systems act as a crime deterrent. Crimes are less likely to happen if would-be perpetrators know their actions are being caught on camera.
- Video surveillance systems provide strong evidence. When a crime against people or property is committed, today’s mega-pixel cameras can capture images in high definition video, leading to more arrests and convictions.
- Video surveillance systems increase productivity as people tend to be on their best behavior in the presence of surveillance systems.
Delta partners with leading innovators in the video surveillance industry, including top brands such as Hanwha (Samsung) for cameras and recorders, ExacqVision for VMS software, and Dell/EMC and HPE for server/storage systems.
Delta can provide these solutions as on-premise deployments, cloud managed services, or hybrid systems depending on each customer’s needs.