We believe that a project is only successful if it results in a customer reference. To achieve that, we pay particular attention to these key deployment elements during the execution phase:
- Thorough Preparation. This includes discovery, assessments, surveys, and final designs. It also covers a vetted bill of materials, detailed scope of work, and extensive testing and validation during the staging process.
- Skilled Engineers. All the effort put forth in creating a solid design and performing meticulous preparations are wasted if the actual implementer of your solution is unqualified. It is vitally important that the individuals assigned to implement the project have the right mix of skills – technical and interpersonal – as they relate to your project and your staff. Delta guarantees that our Network Engineers have significant experience and relevant knowledge to the project they are implementing for you. Our people are classroom trained, manufacturer certified and field tested in the products and solutions they are implementing. These qualifications are augmented by years of experience working with 3rd party products and technologies, which provides many ancillary benefits to our customers.
- Flexible Project Team. Few projects are implemented exactly according to the game plan. The ability of the engineers and technicians to work around technical, business and scheduling issues is critical to keeping a project moving forward. Our staff is known for our ability to respond positively to changes.
- Responsive Project Management. The Delta team has significant experience managing large, complex projects. As a matter of policy, one of Delta’s three founders is typically the project manager for our large or strategic projects. No one has more immediate authority nor a more vested interest in a project’s success than the Delta founders.
- Tying the Bow. Delta completes all of our projects by providing the appropriate finishing touches. In conjunction with the customer, Delta performs a final walk-through and punch down signoff. We ensure that all devices are manageable and labeled correctly. Rack spacing for ventilation is also confirmed. We verify that all cables are labeled and dressed attractively. Any agreed-to documentation, including network drawings, flowcharts and backups of component configurations are delivered at this time. Basic training on system access, configuration, monitoring, and management are provided. In short, we make sure that the network is functional, documented, aesthetically pleasing, and in complete conformance with your specifications.